Problem that technology is supposed to solve :
- High quality flour and high starch for industrial starch use
- Solve yield differences averaging 16mt / ha (2011)
- Possibility of tolerating cassava diseases; Cassava mosaic virus (CMV)
Technical characteristics of the technology :
- Potential yield: 35-50 T / ha.
- Dry matter: 38%.
- Resistance to FGW: Resistance
- Uses: starch and flour
Economic characteristics of the technology
- Acquisition cost :
- Economic profitability :
- Comparative advantage :
Limits of the technology :