Problem that technology is supposed to solve :
- Beta-carotene is high; Good sources of vitamin A
- High baking qualities flour
- Solving yield gaps
- Possibility of tolerating cassava diseases; Cassava mosaic virus (CMV)
- Food security
Technical characteristics of the technology :
- Potential yield: 40-50 T/ha.
- Dry matter: 39%.
- Resistance to FGW: Resistance
- Uses: Fufu, flour and beta-carotene
Economic characteristics of the technology
- Acquisition cost :
- Economic profitability :
- Comparative advantage :
Limits of the technology :