Problem that technology is supposed to solve :
- High quality starch for industrial use
- Solving the yield gap
- Possibility of tolerating cassava diseases: Cassava mosaic virus (CMV)
- Food security
Technical characteristics of the technology :
- Potential yield: 40-57 T / ha.
- Dry matter: 38%.
- Resistance to CMD : Resistance
- Uses: Flour and bakery products.
Economic characteristics of the technology
- Acquisition cost :
- Economic profitability :
- Comparative advantage :
Limits of the technology :