Problem that technology is supposed to solve :
- Resolves a yield difference of 7 to 12 mt / ha
- Resolves vitamin deficiency
- Possibility to tolerate SPVD and Cylas sp.
- Food safety
- Can be used for feeding livestock
- Heavy biomass for weed control
Technical characteristics of the technology :
- High yields (Potential ~ 20t / ha)
- Maturity: 4-5 months
- Dry matter 34%.
- Beta-carotene level 2800 ñg / 100g
- High vine yield .
- Excellent for Chips.
- High starch content (69.4% mg / 100g DW)
Economic characteristics of the technology
- Acquisition cost :
- Economic profitability :
- Comparative advantage :
Limits of the technology :